Sunday, March 30, 2014

Explain why you chose the book you did.

In this blog post I am going to explain why I chose the book Happy,Happy,Happy by Phil Robertson. My first reason is that I think Phil is a very funny and unique person. I also wanted to know more about his early life and how he became rich and famous. Another reason I chose this book is because I like the show Duck Dynasty and since I like the show I thought I would really enjoy the book too. I also wanted to know more about the Duck Commander family and how the whole company started and how it became so successful and popular. I also had some things I was wondering about their family like why Willy is now in charge of Duck Commander. I was also wondering why Willy got to be in charge of the business instead of Phil's brother Si or a different brother like Jase or Jep or Al. Another reason I chose this book is because I have never read an autobiography or I can't remember reading one. I wanted to know what Phil thinks about common issues around the world like the government or what he thought about knew technology.

1 comment:

  1. I love the show duck dynasty! it is one of my favorites I am also a fan of reading books to know more about the show. You are a Die hard fan!

    ReplyDelete