Sunday, April 27, 2014
Characters...
One charcter that relates to Phil is obviously Si Robertson. Si is Phil's younger brother and also a star from Duck Dynasty. They both have the same personality and love to fish and hunt. Ond person that I think relates to Phi is Daryl Dixon. I think they relate because they are both "rednecks" and both hunt. In my eyes i see that Daryl is a younger version of Phil. Someone that I know in real life that relates to Kay, Phils wife is my Grandma. I think they relate because they both cook alot and act the same way from what i can see from Duck Dynasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great connections between characters, I like the connections between you, your family, Duck Dynasty and The Walking Dead. I also liked how diverse the connections were, but you were still able to find something similar.
ReplyDelete