Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer Reading 4

Out of all of the choices on the list I chose Jasper Jones. I thought that it was one of the best books out of the whole list. After reading all of the book summaries Jasper Jones sounded the most interesting.  I also knew that Jasper Jones was going to be a Mystery  book and I thought that would very interesting. Out of all the other books I really focused on looking up Jasper Jones because of it's unique title. It really made me wonder what the book could be about. After reading the back of the book I found out that the book was going to take place in a small town in Australia. I thought that would be really cool because I knew Jasper Jones was about teenagers and I thought it would be cool to learn about what goes on over in Australia and what kind of things they have in common with us teenagers jn The United States of America. Through out the book I did link some connections with me and some of the characters. For examaple Charile's best friend Jeffrry Lu loves to play cricket. This is similar to me becuase i love to play baseball and the two sports are kind of similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment